When your resins lose their exchange capacity and need to be regenerated, doing so on-site can create a host of extra risks and expenditures you will want to think twice about incurring.
SAMCO offers off-site regeneration services that provide a safe, efficient regeneration option for your business. Focus on what you do best, and leave the regeneration to us. We will send our highly trained technicians to bring new, regenerated bottles to you and take your spent resin to be processed and brought to you the next time you need it. This provides you with a constant and reliable flow of properly regenerated, high-quality resins that ensure optimum results.
The benefits off-site regeneration can offer:
- Lower operating costs
- Eliminate on-site storage and regeneration facilities
- Decrease regeneration frequency
- Reduce chemical storage and handling, improving safety
- Limit environmental impact due to wastewater discharge
- Lower CAPEX
May not be suitable for:
- Large-flow operations
- Regeneration that requires a large amount of bottles
Contact us to speak with a SAMCO engineer.