Specialty Ion Exchange
Some purification demands more specific removal solutions than conventional deionization. SAMCO has a range of specialty ion exchange resins that can be specifically treated to meet your needs, including specialty chelating resins for selective process-stream purification. SAMCO has over 40 years’ experience helping companies like yours meet their process-fluid purification needs.
- Remove specific ions from product stream
- Selectively remove contaminants from waste stream prior to discharge
- Resins designed for minimal waste
- Able to focus on point source removal
- Typically solve problems that membranes and conventional physical chemical separations can’t
- Suitable for highly difficult applications
- More expensive than conventional resins
- Requires testing to make sure won’t interfere with other agents
- Requires custom design/not off-the-shelf
- Requires high use of chemicals
Ask an engineer what specialty ion exchange resins meet your removal needs.