Crude Oil Storage and Distribution Facility Optimizes Boiler Feed Systems with SAMCO Inclined Plate Clarifier Filtration System
When a Texas crude oil distributor needed a boiler feedwater treatment solution, the facility looked to SAMCO for an inclined plate clarifier system to keep its boiler operations in optimal running order.
Treat surface water for use in boiler feeds.
- 200 GPM filtered water production rate
Scope of Service
SAMCO delivered a 200 GPM inclined plate clarifier, with services comprising basic and detailed process, mechanical, and electrical design and engineering, system fabrication, controls integration, commissioning, startup, and training support.
- Low threshold for total dissolved solids (TDS) and acidity
- Limited operator availability
SAMCO delivered a 200 GPM inclined plate clarifier system, including:
- Chemical addition and mixing tanks
- Sludge dewatering filter press
- Duplex multimedia filter
- Duplex carbon filter
- Chemical metering equipment
- Auxiliary tanks and pumps
- PLC controls