Pharmaceutical Company Upgrades their Ultrapure System for Higher-Quality Water and Increased Efficiency
At a leading pharmaceutical company in Pennsylvania, the client upgraded their ultrapure water (UPW) system with SAMCO’s state- of-the-art technology designed to decontaminate water within pharmaceutical industry water purity guidelines.
Satisfy stringent pharmaceutical water purity standards and increase efficiency with improvements to existing water treatment system.
Scope of Service
SAMCO worked with the client to quickly deliver an effective solution that comprised detailed design, controls integration, system fabrication, single-source field installation, PLC controls, commission, startup, and ongoing maintenance and system support.
- High colloidal solid and silt density index (SDI) levels fouling membranes
- Poor design on existing UPW system
- Single-source field installation/piping
- Limited space constraints
- Minimal operator availability
Project deliverables and equipment included:
- State-of-the-art UPW membrane system
- UF membranes with housings
- Ozone generator
- Recirculation pump
- PLC controls and control valves